cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pods - how to order

John511
Joining in

Hi, I have the volt ultimate bundle, Have a loft extension and am hoping I can get a couple f wifi pods to boost the signal.

Thanks.l in advance

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The official route is to use the VM Connect app to scan the whole property and then it should allow you to order one Pod initially.  If this does not work, then wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up and discuss with you.

However, you may be better to run a Cat 6 cable from the Hub, even externally btw, up to your roof space for a better solution.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The official route is to use the VM Connect app to scan the whole property and then it should allow you to order one Pod initially.  If this does not work, then wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up and discuss with you.

However, you may be better to run a Cat 6 cable from the Hub, even externally btw, up to your roof space for a better solution.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @John511 Thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the pod ordering you are experiencing.
I will assist you on this and get this sent out.

I will send a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for the info.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @John511 on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad we have been able to assist and get a Wi-Fi pod ordered out.
As advised, the information in the chat has all the details for the delivery date etc.

Let us know how it goes once it arrives and reach out to us for any other queries and we'll assist where we can.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs