cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

WiFi issues and pods

Ernie68
Joining in

Hi

Been having issues with WiFi dropping out and no WiFi in bedroom for months, wasn't really a problem to start with, (thought it was just my phone ). Now my granddaughter is staying, and being a teenager, lives for her phone and WiFi. Run tests with Connect app, which told me I need pods. Called VM today to order WiFi pods and report WiFi dropping out, after going through all the tests again!!  Was told there is an intermittent issue with hub, and couldn't even connect to WiFi in bedroom ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Great I thought, that will be a new hub and pods to improve WiFi to blackspots, but No! 

Support will monitor for 24hrs, in other words,go away. As a Volt customer I think this stinks.

Anyone got any ideas how to proceed, without going through the whole complaint process 

Many thanks in advance ๐Ÿ™ 

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Legend

Save your self a huge amount of time and pain.
Go to Amazon etc and order a Wi-Fi Mesh that is suitable for your size of property.

VM Pods are free because ... no one would pay for them !

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ernie68, 

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to our Community Forums! 

Sorry to hear your WIFI connection isn't so good and you're struggling to get any help ordering a WIFI Pod even after using the Connect App ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
We'll be more than happy to help, I'll send you a PM now so we can get this sorted for you.

Speak soon!

Meg

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM's Ernie68 ๐Ÿ˜
I'm glad we managed to get this sorted!

Give us a shout if you need any further help once the Pod has been delivered.

Your granddaughter should be happy with the better connection ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks,

Meg