cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi.. What a let down again

Gilly1919
On our wavelength
  1. Well yet again 21.23 the WiFi goes of all off a sudden!!!! What is going on **bleep**.. I pay well over what I do for the spend and it suddenly goes off!! Yet again.. I’m getting well sick of virgin.. I pay for reliability and it’s becoming worse..  I don’t want someone getting back to me saying have you done this that or whatever it’s just bull sort yiur shi@ out it’s getting worse!!!
  2. you say your the best I think different.. has anything come of the last time I complained about it !!! Has if f@&k 
22 REPLIES 22

Gilly1919
On our wavelength

OL4 yet again…. 

carl_pearce
Community elder

Have you checked for local issues?

https://www.virginmedia.com/support/help/service-status/

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I presume you mean your broadband connection or are Ethernet cable connected devices not affected?

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

On point two Matt from the VM forum team updated your thread from a fortnight ago sunnily stating "I have taken a look and everything is looking great on our end".

On point one turn your screens off for now and find a good book to settle down with.

📖👍

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Gilly1919
On our wavelength

Broadband it’s a **bleep** take.. 

I agree but you tell my 13 year old that’s gaming..  it’s becoming more and more.. They always say from there end it’s all good **bleep**… boots on the ground experiencing it, it’s happening.. I can’t be **bleep** on a Friday coming on here complaining **bleep** 

Yea it says all good but **bleep** I’m here a and a 13 year old going ape as it’s gone off mid game.. they always say this there’s nothing wrong etc.. I pay well over the odds for the speed wayyyyy more than I need and it keeps dipping out… this is not good at all 

Never in the field of Internet fora has so many bleeps been automatically generated by so many swear words in so few posts. **Bleep** me. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

I wouldn’t mind they ain’t even swear words