cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi fi pod

malcolm01
Joining in

Hi have one wi fi pod connection was good , now it’s fair tried a reboot still the same please can I order another wi fi pod please

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @malcolm01 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have youback here.

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue and thank you again for posting. Can I ask if you have been able to use the connect app to scan the property and see if the Pod maybe more suited to another location?

Hi the wi fi pod is showing fair it was showing good now fair have reset pod but still showing fair so needs a boost , I was thinking I need another wi fi pod to give it that boost can you give me any help please 

Hi @malcolm01 

Thanks for coming back to us. We have ran checks today and it shows as 'excellent' on our side :).

For further Pods, they are only sent if needed. If you use the Connect App for me, then run scans in each room of the property, this will confirm if needed or not :).

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John thanks for getting back it’s my wi fi pod connection only showing fair tried reset but still showing fair , it says I can get a better connection ? 

Hello Malcolm. Thanks for replying.

If I send you a private message to take some account and security details, I can then take a look at this for you.

There was a slight issue for a few customers that also had a fair showing, This didn't affect the actual signal though but I would like to take a look anyway.

If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L