cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi fi pod

malcolm01
Joining in

I have a wi fi bad spot in my house and I’ve spoken to virgin twice now to order a wi fi pod both times I’ve gone through the procedure to order one, first time I ordered it no confirmation was recieved rang again and was told one had not be ordered went through the same procedure again and was told one has now been ordered, today still no confirmation recieved, can anyone help with this please

4 REPLIES 4

malcolm01
Joining in

I have twice now tried to order a wi fi pod because of a black spot in one area have spoken to customer services and twice been told that the pod has been ordered but still no confirmation by email of order one unhappy customer

malcolm01
Joining in

Hi paul I have the same problem ordered 1 pod on line they say pod has been ordered but still no pod can you help malcolm01

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @malcolm01 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you've not had a WiFi pod delivered to you when you called. 
I can see on the systems at our side that you have spoken with the team and they have submitted the request for you. You would receive a Yodel tracking number once the pod delivery has been sent and processed to them. This can take up to 5 working days to complete. 

Please do let us know if you've not received a Yodel tracking number to your email registered to the account in your inbox or spam/junk in this time and we can investigate this further for you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi just to let you know I have still not recieved anything yet not even a tracking number please could you investigate further