cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Wi-Fi Pods - Help Ordering

georgegarcia1
Joining in

Hi, please can someone from virgin media help me asap. I have signed up with virgin media, I complained that I can’t get Wi-Fi on my 3rd floor home office and was sold to upgrade to o2 to get volt which was told comes with x3 Wi-Fi boosters. I was then told I had to order via the connect app. I’ve ran all the tests, the app literally sends you in circles and does not work. I am starting a new role next week and desperately need connection in my home office. Please can someone from virgin help me asap in ordering these wifi pods that i was told I was entitled to? Thank you

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

See if anything helps in the post from “newapollo” in this thread for a guide to scanning and ordering Pods….
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Impossible-to-request-a-POD-via-VM-Connect/...

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.