cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Connect cant find hub4

Fedge08
Tuning in

I can see that this has been raised before, but can’t see the solution.

i have deleted the App, cleared the cache.

rebooted and reset the hub

tried through the IP address won’t connect

contacted customer support, nothing

anybody have a fix, please ???
Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Legend

Another failed Hub 4 !

Perform a 60 second press of the Hub 4 reset button and leave it powered up to complete the factory reset.

Once the factory reset complete see if the Hub 4 admin menu at http://192.168.0.1/
accepts the password and produces a working menu, retry with VM Connect app.

If not the Hub 4 has failed & needs to be replaced.

VM appear to be underwater with this issue at the moment and Telephone Support are still in denial that there is a Hub 4 failure rate problem.  We can play along, turn the Hub 4 off call support and maintain the line that it has totally failed.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Fedge08
Tuning in

Oh, and all devices connect no problem.

all devices connect to the Hub that is, VM Connect is the only thing that can’t!!!

Client62
Legend

Another failed Hub 4 !

Perform a 60 second press of the Hub 4 reset button and leave it powered up to complete the factory reset.

Once the factory reset complete see if the Hub 4 admin menu at http://192.168.0.1/
accepts the password and produces a working menu, retry with VM Connect app.

If not the Hub 4 has failed & needs to be replaced.

VM appear to be underwater with this issue at the moment and Telephone Support are still in denial that there is a Hub 4 failure rate problem.  We can play along, turn the Hub 4 off call support and maintain the line that it has totally failed.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Fedge08,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your hub4 and the connect app. 

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L