cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get my first WiFi Pod

Bazza1086
Joining in

Iam having Same issue for told I need a special pod as the normal ones won’t work with our hub 5x waiting for confirmation but what your saying above ive had the same I don’t believe one has been ordered this is not right iam within my 14 days cool off so if I don’t get one for my room then I may have to cancel I didn’t sign up to be fobbed off I’m entitled to one so jus sort this virgin plz 

7 REPLIES 7

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A VM person will respond here soon,

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Bazza1086 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service, can I just clarify, did a member of our team state they had ordered a pod for you already?

Apparently so but nothing been 3 weeks now can u sort one for me please 

Bazza1086
Joining in

I’m now sick of posting on here no one from virgin gives a s### any one from virgin on here able to help me for getting a pod plz for the last time 

Anyone from virgin on here 

If you say you're posting for the last time, then follow up with another post 2 hours later, people are going to think you're the type of person who's not going to follow through with their threats. 

Hi @Bazza1086 

Sorry to hear you feel this way. 
The response on the community forums are not instant and can take some time to respond depending on, business times and availability. I can assure that we do care and would respond to support when we are available to do so. 

I can see that you have opened another thread relating to the same issue that one of my colleagues is already assisting you on today. Should you have any further questions, please do let them know and they'll be able to support quicker than we can on the public space. 

We also ask that members follow the rules of the forums and do not create multiple posts on the same issue, this is so we can support within one space more clearly and so that any other members with similar issues can find all the information on the one thread. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley