cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible service from virgin media business

Stef21
Joining in

My wifi service on my business router went down Wednesday 8/11/23 at 11:00am. After being told nothing was wrong with it and that I just need to turn it off and on again by fault support, which I had already done, the problem persisted and they said they’ll set up a fault ticket and I would just need to respond to their message to update on the situation. 

I was met with the below message no less than 11 times before I called again, and the support service told me “the number just doesn’t work sometimes, it works for some customers but not everyone”.

This is already bad enough, but then today I get a message saying that the technician will come on the 11th of November at 7pm. 
That is over 120 hours from when I reported the issue and is unacceptable that it’s going to take that long to fix At minimum. 

I would highly recommend not to ever use virgin media service if avoidable since this is the second time something like this has happened within the past 2 weeks.

IMG_5119.png

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Stef21, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you are having an issue with your Business broadband. We're only able to help with residential customers via this Community. If you have Twitter then try tweeting @Vmbusinesshelp or if not you can try these contact options here.

Apologies once again. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs