cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid red light on hub 3

Hubbard76
Joining in

So like many others my hub 3 is also showing solid red light and has done for several months now. I had contacted virgin who sent an engineer out to which he said the hub is absolutely fine and left. Now I've also done all reset steps etc with no joy I now think it may need replacing?

Hopefully a member of Virgin can pick this up and get back to me please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The LED is a safety overheating warning and as such needs to be working correctly.  The Hub should be replaced due to this function not working correctly.  If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up and discuss directly with you. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The LED is a safety overheating warning and as such needs to be working correctly.  The Hub should be replaced due to this function not working correctly.  If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up and discuss directly with you. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hubbard76,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you still have a red light on your Hub which wasn't swapped when the engineer checked it, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and it looks like you have spoken to us since your last post, has this now been resolved for you?

Regards

Paul.

Hi and thanks for getting back to me about this problem. I can confirm I've spoken virgin about this and we have now got a new hub on its way. 

Many thanks again