cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid Red light on Hub 3 router

keme
Joining in

I've noticed the wifi periodically dropping out for a few minutes at a time over the last two weeks and for the last three days the router has shown a solid red light. I tried turning it off to cool down and then resetting the hub like it told me on the website, but it's still solid red. I called Virgin and was basically told everything is fine, don't worry about it. But on here I've read a lot of similar cases where it seems confirmed that it is an issue and should not be ignored. As Virgin were unwilling to accept there's an issue on the phone I'm a bit lost on where to go from here.

1 REPLY 1

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey there @keme Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm so sorry to hear about the issue with the red light on the hub you are experiencing. 😢
I will assist you on this and look in to this for you and assist as you have done some of the home checks. 

Please also note that if the hub is overheating - we ask you to turn it off and let it cool down with immediate effect to avoid any risk for disaster. 🧾
I will send a private message for further support. 

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs