cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I order the Wi-Fi pods?

SteGreen
Joining in

Kath sorry to jump on the message, I’m interested in a pod too as part of my package. Can I look to have one arranged please. Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SteGreen 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

Advice on how to order WiFi Max, including a first mesh WiFi Pod, can be found in this article here

Please refer to the section entitled "Want to know more?" and let us know how you get on.

Regards,
Daniel

Afternoon Daniel,

I enquired about them and was told I could not have them.

i thought they were provided with the package I was currently on? 

Thanks 

Thanks for reaching out to us @SteGreen.

What download speeds are you currently achieving when running tests via our Connect Application?

Thanks,

David_Bn

Evening David,

Thanks for your reply!

The speed test vary massively and only appear to be decent speeds actually in the room of the router. The office for example is upstairs and I get anything between 18 and 80mb. 

I continue to receive emails regarding WiFi Max and these black WiFi Pods which I can order as part of my package but it tells me to navigate to the WiFi Max section of my account…when I’ve checked, there is no page on my account for this.

In my previous home, I was supplied with 2 additional pods which really helped and aided in a whole home WiFi solution. Seems on this account, you have to jump through hoops to request them!

Thanks 

Hello SteGreen.

Thanks for replying.

Let me jump through the hoops for you from here and help get the pods you need.

Just a quick question as well, Did you send the old pods back to us from your previous account.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security first.
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L