cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pls contact me about a pod

joebarker
Tuning in

Hello, 

I have a WiFi dark spot in my house, I get intermittent connection, and speeds of anywhere between 2mb and 25mb. I have the 1gig connection. I have used the virgin app to verify the poor connection. 

The app doesn't allow me to order a pod. The website does not allow me to order a pod. I spent 30 minutes on the phone with customer service a week ago who promised me a pod, and still I have no pod!

Pls can someone contact me ASAP. 

Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi joebarker, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've had some issues ordering a WiFi pod to resolve your WiFi dark spot. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs