cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanent Red Light on Hub 3.0

pete1961
Tuning in

My hub 3.0 has a permanent red light.

I’ve done a power reset a few times and the red light returns each time. The hub doesn’t feel warm and it’s not obstructed by anything so ventilation is good. Wi-Fi connection seems ok with the odd random slowdown/dropout. The hub is in router mode.

Seeing other similar threads it’s seems like the advice is that the hub need to be replaced. Can that be done through this forum. I’ve tried calling but just got put on hold.

Any help/advice appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey pete1961, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this. 

I am going to send you a PM but please can you try these steps for me;

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.

• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight.

• Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks for the quick reply. Did what you asked but the red light is still showing after using the switch to turn the hub off then on again. The hub is upright, out of direct sunlight and well ventilated.

dddougal
Tuning in

mines exactly same, has been for couple months ..im now having to reset it every other day just to keep us online...now the pod is flashing as well and also not working ... My hub is clearly broken, how can i get a replacement asap?