cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic Outage updates

ineedabeer
Tuning in

Frankly this is not good enough. Not the length of time the problem has existing but the complete inability for proper updates to be posted 

IMG_5557.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Alessandro Volta

Call 0800 561 0061 for service updates

It’s not for me to go chasing an update, they should post better information and should be txting meaningful updates even if they don’t know how long it’s going to take

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ineedabeer wrote:

It’s not for me to go chasing an update, they should post better information and should be txting meaningful updates even if they don’t know how long it’s going to take

They do... its on the phone number above... so if it is down online you can still access the info on an old landline or mobile phone.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

like i said, its not the customers place to go chasing the information

Hi @ineedabeer, thank you for your posts. 

We're sorry to hear about the problem you've been having and that you feel this way 😔

It appears as though the outage has now been marked as fixed, but we always take on board feedback we receive and will certainly pass this along to the relevant teams.

Regards,
Daniel