cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering a WiFi Pod

Cushelle
Joining in

Really losing my patience with Virgin!! I’m a Volt customer, speeds of less than 30Mbps on certain parts of the second floor, done multiple tests on VM connect app etc etc. 

Since 12th Jan, I’ve used the WhatsApp chat twice which I was advised on both occasions that the pods had been ordered it will get delivered to me within 3-5 working days and will have a tracking email within 24-48 hours. On both occasions that didn’t happen, so I also called up on 3rd Feb and was fed the same story with the same outcome so now I’m here as this seems to be the last resort!

Can someone help with ordering a wifi pod?!

4 REPLIES 4

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Cushelle Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the ordering of the Wi-Fi pod you are having.
I will assist you on this matter and get this sorted out for you.

I will send a private message for further support.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Andfaithful1990
Joining in

I'm being told the exact same as you, it's frustrating paying for a service for the pods but yet not actually receiving them, I have seen a few issues relating to the pods , I have been told many times like your self wait for email etc and nothing , it's frustrating,  did you get it sorted ?

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @Cushelle on the VM forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad we have been able to assist and get the Wi-Fi pod ordered.
Let us know how it goes when it arrives.

Reach out to us for any other queries and we'll assist where we can.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Exactly. The worst thing is going through different means to try and get the pods and not getting a straight answer from anywhere. However, I am glad to report that I have received an initial email and a further email for the pod delivery by messaging on this community. Hope you get your situation sorted as well.