cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering WiFi pod

si_trick
Joining in

Hi, I’ve just signed up to gig1 broadband and it comes with WiFi max. I have a large 3 storey house and an outdoor home office. I was sold the product thinking I would get 3 WiFi pods with little hassle. The process of ordering a pod is ridiculous. I have run the scan room function and am getting speeds of under 30mbps in my dining room but still can’t find an option to order a pod. Can someone help please?

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello si_trick

Sorry to hear of the problems requesting a Pod, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We have help here for wireless network signal strength and range support, there is help here for more general Wi-Fi issues. When you run the scans via the Connect App, does it advise Pod's are required? On the Volt package you are eligible for upto 3 Pod's but these aren't sent all in one instance. If Pod's are required we would send one to see if this helps alleviate the issue in the area once installed.

Let us know.

Rob

Yes it does recommend pods but doesn’t appear to actually take me to a page where I can order 

IMG_5592.png

Hi si_trick,

We can see you've been able to get in touch with us since and this seems to be resolved?

If you do still need help with anything please let us know.

Alex_Rm