cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer able to access Azure via Virgin Media

Desivibe
Tuning in

I cant get into https://portal.azure.com/ anymore using Virgin media. I used hotspot to connect my laptop to my phone (5g) and can connect fine, so has virgin blocked the connection to Azure? how do we get back in, I need it for me work 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi both, 

I just wanted to pop you an update on this one. Shortly after posting this was raised directly with Azure. They have confirmed things are resolved now so you should no longer have an issue accessing the site. 

Please try again and let us know if you continue to have issues. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

LindseyE
Settling in

I'm having the same issue - how do we report this? 

Desivibe
Tuning in

I'm tying to report it to them now, I dont think they think its a problem, But it is!!! 

Hi Desivibe, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear that you're having an issue accessing this website. So we can help further, can you please provide a screenshot of what you're seeing when trying to access it?

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi both, 

I just wanted to pop you an update on this one. Shortly after posting this was raised directly with Azure. They have confirmed things are resolved now so you should no longer have an issue accessing the site. 

Please try again and let us know if you continue to have issues. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Desivibe
Tuning in

yes its working now I was also on a call to virgin tech support to raise an report the issue. its seems like its resolved for now,

Thank you.

Hi Desivibe, 

Thanks for coming back to the community to update us. We're glad things are working now. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team