Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hub 5 - Solid White Light - No internet access

Church80
Joining in

Hi,

I’ve installed the new Hub 5 router.

checked the cables, I have a solid white light and a text to confirm equipment activate.

When I connect to the router I can connect via my ipad and Android phone, however I’m getting information telling me the internet via the hub (192.168.0.1), it informs me there in no internet access.

I’ve left the Hub on for 2-3 hours just incase their are uodates happening, but to no avail.

can any one help me please?

Thank you

thanks

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Solid white light means all is good.  So can you try to connect any device on an ethernet cable and see how that goes.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Church80, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue with getting your connection set up. Checking things here we can see the hub is online and there are devices connected to it. 

Can you let us know if you're still having issues with this or whether things are sorted now? 

Keep us posted. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs