Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need router moved

Joining in

I need to have my router moved from upstairs to downstairs, meaning the entry point needs changing externally on my property.

I’ve tried ringing VM but can’t work out from the options available which is the right one, just go in a circle.

Does anyone know if is there a direct phone number to book this through?




Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There will be a charge of £25. 

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.


There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey DA61,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I can see that you have spoken to the team and been able to arrange an appointment to have your router re-located. If you get the chance, please let us know how the visit goes.

Kind Regards,