cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My router fell from the wardrobe and broke,I need a new one but I don't know where to report it or order.

Filip04
Joining in

Cześć,

Przyszedłem do małego problemu, ponieważ mój router Virgin Media spadł mi z szafy i całkowicie się zepsuł, a teraz nie mam internetu. Jest to bardzo zależne od tego, że jestem studentem i dobrym internetem do nauki i wykonywania zadań, ale jest to moment niemożliwy ze względu na router i przyłączony tutaj z zapytaniem, gdzie jest wymagane żądanie routera oraz jak można zastosować nowy w zamian.

9 REPLIES 9

Filip04
Joining in

Hello, I came to a small problem because my Virgin Media router fell out of my closet and completely broke and now I have no internet. This is very dependent on the fact that I am a student and have good internet for studying and doing tasks, but this is an impossible moment due to the router and attached here with a question where is the router request required and how can a new one be applied instead.

(Eng version)

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Głównym miejscem do zgłaszania usterek lub wniosków serwisowych jest obsługa klienta pod numerem 0345 454 1111/150, jeśli masz telefon stacjonarny VM lub czekasz dwa lub trzy dni, aż członek personelu VM dotrze na Twoje stanowisko.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Thanks for reaching out to us @Filip04, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues experienced with the router.

I understand that you have since been able to discuss this with our team.

Do please feel free to keep us posted and advise us if there's anything further required.

Thanks,

David_Bn

Unfortunately, I haven't done anything about it yet because I don't know how to go about it, I mean I don't know where to report a damaged router, where and how I can replace it. The payment period for the Internet is approaching and I cannot use it. If possible, could you help me solve this problem? 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Filip04 wrote:

Unfortunately, I haven't done anything about it yet because I don't know how to go about it, I mean I don't know where to report a damaged router, where and how I can replace it.

Call the number posted above by Tudor

0345 454 1111 - or just 150 if you have a VM landline

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Filip04,

I am so sorry to hear your hub fell and broke, this must be so frustrating having no service, I can certainly look into getting a replacement sent out for you, and will pop you over a PM. Just keep an eye out for the little envelope 👀📩
Thank you @Tudor and @jbrennand for your advice on this 😊
Zoie

Filip04
Joining in

I wrote about 2 months ago about a broken router, unfortunately I have not received appropriate help so far and I have been without the Internet for 2 months even though I have paid the bill, I am asking for a quick answer and help.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What did they say when you took the advice on here and called 0345 454 1111 - or just 150 if you have a VM landline - and reported it?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.