cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving my incoming vm box

Ava2513
Joining in

Hi, I’m after moving the internal incoming vm box. It will clash with some internal works I’m doing in the living room. It will stay on the same wall but will need to move around 1-2 metres. Any help with how much it costs or who to contact would be greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It will coist £25.  Just call it in as usual to book the tech visit.  Or a VM person can help on here when they get here in a few days.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ava2513 👋

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

To relocate your hub, we can book a technician for you but there is a £25 non fault call out charge. 

I have checked our systems and can see you reported damaged to your existing hub. Whilst the team have booked out a standard visit for the technician to come out and replace the hub for you, please note it won't be relocated. 

Should you wish to move this, and you are happy with the fee, then please do respond to my PM and I will raise another work order for this job. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, I have replied back to your PM’s but have not heard anything back since my last message to you. Could you get back in touch to let me know what’s happening please.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming the requested details via PM @Ava2513 

I've booked a technician for you to come out and relocate your equipment. You can find confirmation of the visit via your 👉 online account.

Let me know if there are any problems with the date or time and I can look to reschedule this for you. 

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can also do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Let us know how the visit goes!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs