cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 3 RED Solid Light

DavidB0473
Joining in

My Hub 3 has had a solid red light instead of the normal white one for a while now, but I'm starting to get problems with devices connecting to the hub now.  I see that this is usually for over heating, although my Hub 3 does not seem very hot.  I've tried switching off etc and also a full reset, but to no avail.  Any assistance available?

3 REPLIES 3

Wondaowl
Joining in

I have exactly the same issues, had to fight (pay for) a replacement router some years back. I don't believe the light has ever been white on my hub 3.0 its red right now (I'm hoping they see your post and help me at the same time)

Just to clarify when I say "Pay For" they call it an activation fee, which I believe is a loop hole for supplying "Reconditioned Equipment" so that may be the issue 👍👍

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @DavidB0473 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problems you've been having 😔

In order to discuss this with you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel