cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check speed

muhammadshafiq
Joining in

Last 2 hour my Wifi speed is not high I check it to the different tool to calculate its speed but these tools not provide me accourate result Please provide me the correct information about the speed checker which is best 

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Alessandro Volta

First call 0800 561 0061 - use the automated service to see if there is a service issue in your street.

Speed test the service to a Router mode Hub(3/4/5) + the performance of your device with the link below.

https://www.samknows.com/realspeed/

Once the test begins click on: Run full test to see all the stats.

The speed at the Hub should reflect your subscription.
The speed any Wi-Fi device draws data at is limited by its data needs and technical abilities.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @muhammadshafiq 👋

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

Sorry for any issues with your broadband speed.

The speeds that you get at home will, of course, depend on a variety of factors; it can depend on your package, what devices you have and how many, how those devices are connected, and many other things.

We have a download speed guarantee, and this will show the minimum speed that we would expect for all our packages. You can take a look at that 👉 here

If it's just the Wi-Fi and all things are looking good over a wired connection, we have some helpful pages to get the best from your Wi-Fi. We recommend starting here

Let us know how you get on so we can offer further support if needed.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs