cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postcode on account incorrect

esce
Joining in

Hello, 

Ive had VM installed since March, however the postcode attached to both my web account and app are incorrect. I’ve been into multiple calls for many hours on different occasions when I first noticed the issue and could not get it resolved. When I check the postcode attached to the account it says it is uninstalled. As well as this I’m unable to view any of my online bills. Thinking about upgrading the package however reluctant to do so seeing has the address is not correct.

Any help would be appreciated 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Esce 👋 Welcome to the community forum! Thanks for posting. 

Sorry to hear about your difficulties with your My VM online account! 👉 virg.in/myVM 

There's a number of reasons this may have happened (for example if you signed up for My VM ahead of your services being installed, If you previously had a My VM account with us that needs to be transferred over to your current account, or if there's been an unknown error with your registration. 

We can check the current status of your My VM account, and see if you need to re-register, if we need to transfer your email login over from another account, or if an IT ticket needs to be raised. We just need to confirm a few account details via PM to offer further support with this. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Esce 👋 Welcome to the community forum! Thanks for posting. 

Sorry to hear about your difficulties with your My VM online account! 👉 virg.in/myVM 

There's a number of reasons this may have happened (for example if you signed up for My VM ahead of your services being installed, If you previously had a My VM account with us that needs to be transferred over to your current account, or if there's been an unknown error with your registration. 

We can check the current status of your My VM account, and see if you need to re-register, if we need to transfer your email login over from another account, or if an IT ticket needs to be raised. We just need to confirm a few account details via PM to offer further support with this. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All 👋 Just returning to keep this public thread updated!

Thanks to Esce for PMing with me ✉ - I was able to identify that the email address used for My VM was linked to a former account, and get this transferred across to the new one for them. It's now all sorted!

Thanks again for your patience and co-operation so I could get things resolved. Wishing you all the best! 🌞

Molly