cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract not showing on account MyVirgin Media

shirleykitcher1
On our wavelength

New contract not showing on acccount which I purchased on 21st May 2024. Please can this be fixed

9 REPLIES 9

shirleykitcher1
On our wavelength

Can someone please respond to my query

Shirley it can take a couple of days to get a forum team reply. It can be quicker to call VM on 0345 454 1111 or else use their live chat or social media accounts. 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

Hi shirleykitcher1

We're sorry to hear you can't see your new contract on your account. 

Could you please try logging into your My Virgin Media account via the webpage and not the app?

You can do this here. 

Please let us know if you can see the new contract there.

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

No, it is still not appearing 

Sorry to see this still isn't showing, this certainly is odd. Have you been able to try the webpage on difference browsers and devices to see if this helps? What is showing in the 'My Contract' section when you check this?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

IMG_0622.jpeg

 This is what shows on “My Contract” page, showing my old contract from December. It is like this on all browsers

Thanks for that image, could you please check whilst using the website on a PC or laptop, and see if the issue still remains.

Same issue on PC

Hi @shirleykitcher1 

Thanks for coming back to us.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill