cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant register for app as it recognised my email address from previous

colinirvine2014
Joining in

I need help to remove my email address from the app so I can register again using the same email but newer account number

Thank you

9 REPLIES 9

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @colinirvine2014 Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the MyVM app that you are experiencing when trying to register.
This will need what we call a move and transfer for a home move.

I will get this done for you and send you a private message to further assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have messaged you back thank you

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @colinirvine2014 on the VM forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad I have been able to assist and get an IT ticket raised for this, more information can be found within our chat.
To transfer a MyVM profile to another account requires a move and transfer which our team will get gone.

Reach out to us for any other queries you may have and we'll assist where possible.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi , I'm looking for a update as when I try to register with email Address is still showing the old account and won't let me proceed you raised a ticket to get this sorted but its been 5 days 

Kind regards

Hi colinirvine2014,

It doesn't look like there are any updates yet, this is still assigned to the team to be worked.

Alex_Rm

Thanks Alex my service is getting installed as we speak but I can't access connect or anything as I need to get 3 wifi pods as this is a old house and wifi doesn't reach all rooms 

Can you tell me when this should be done as its been over a week 

Kind regards 

Hi @colinirvine2014 

Once the installation has been complete please check your WiFi speeds in the home on the connect app If you're still having issues registering for an account, you can continue your private conversation you have already opened regarding this for any update or further issues you may have. 

In the meantime, you can run WiFi speed checks on Sam Knows to see what speeds you're getting in the rooms/areas that you see the WiFi performance or connection drop. This will tell you the speed at the router and the device. Ensure you are connected to your home network with no VPN enabled for the speed test to work. 

Once you have this and the speed is below what we guarantee, we'll be able to discuss our WiFi pods as an available options to help with the coverage issue. Only 1 pod can be ordered at one time and after this, should you have any further issues, the same tests can be run again for any additional pod needs. 

Please continue any further questions or concerns you have with the already private message you have open and the agent can support further from there if needed

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi thanks for the reply , i cant access the connect app as it says my account is closed therefore unable to check wifi etc

currently waiting in live chat to speak to someone 

Our agent that is supporting via private message already with the IT ticket will also be able to support further if needed @colinirvine2014 
Please message them, or reply to their last response if you would like them to support you via the forums 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley