cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to change my email address in sign in as keep going round in a loop

ScratchMyHead69
Joining in

I have received a prompt to change my sign in email to one that its a virginmedia.com domain. Happy to do so BUT when i try from the account details page I click edit it takes me to a screen which says "Verify your identify", I click this blue button to change my email address BUT it takes me back to the account details page. I am forever going round in circles. I have tried clearing my web history I have tried 3 different browsers, but still the same. HELP!

6 REPLIES 6

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ScratchMyHead69

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having changing your email sign in.

Could you please try this using a different device?

Please let us know if this doesn't resolve the issue and we can help further. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does the issue persist if you sign in to Login to My Virgin Media | Virgin Media and select Account settings > Account details > Edit (located adjacent to Email address under Sign in details)

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Hi Vikki yes the dame issue on different device using 2 different browsers

Hi there yes I end up in the same circle of doom

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ScratchMyHead69

Thank you for your post and for letting us know you have done the above workarounds and this still has not helped. We can get this raised to our IT team, I will pop you over a PM to get this looked into for you, just keep an eye out for the little envelope 👀📩
Thanks,
Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ScratchMyHead69

Thank you for messaging with me. Glad this is all sorted for you, please pop back here if you need anything else and our community is here to help 😊
Thanks,

Zoie