cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sky sports email offer still not activated

rigsby68
Joining in

i had an email offering all sd sky sports channels for£15.75 a month for 18 months which i accepted on 05/03. Initial email said it would take up to 5 days to action. im still waiting and have now contacted thinking of leaving three times now as also want to negotiate adding additional box,

first call, i was advised on 06/03 by   Emily that she couldn't action anything  until deal activated and would call me back in two days, still awaiting callback.

second call on 14th march initially spoke to Rob who put me thru to tech ??? who then proceeded to re-direct me back to David.  I was advised he needed to speak to his manager who had gone home and he arranged to call me back at 6.30 the following evening. 

i was then left a voicemail at 5.30 the following evening advising he was finishing early and he would ring the following day. i am still waiting for the callback.

just rung back again tonight, agent i spoke too advised he could see notes and both sets of notes show no callbacks made. he was working from home and advised he had messaged his manager who advised i need to go on webchat and talk to them but he wasnt sure if they were still working.

What can i say outstanding customer service!!

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME GET MY OFFER ACTIVATED ?????

I am now no longer interested in adding an additional box to my account as my recent dealings are making me look at alternative providers for services.

2 REPLIES 2

1701-e
Superfast

Web sales take up to fifteen days to change.  Maybe a mod might escalate for you 

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @rigsby68,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that you have been having this issue with your TV package and getting this add on sorted, for me to look into this with you to see if we can get this processed, I will be sending you a direct message.

Joe