cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returning hub 3

fredflint099
Joining in

Hi,
I need to return my old Hub 3 but the closest Yodel store is miles away and I don’t have a car/bike. What do I do, I am not walking 3-5 miles to return this thing. Can I post it from the post office?
Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @fredflint099, thank you for your query.

In order to discuss this with you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @fredflint099, thank you for your query.

In order to discuss this with you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

patier
Tuning in

they will make you jump through so any hurdles unlucky.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If you are not able to deliver the Hub yourself, ask them to collect it when a VM technician is in the area. This has been done before.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Just to update the thread, we were able to resolve this via PM for @fredflint099 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs