cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YODEL delivery never came and driver lied

quentquent1010
Just joined

Hi,

I have been now waiting for 2 days for my wifi box to arrive, it was supposed to arrive yesterday and I was literally waiting by the door when I received a Yodel message that my parcel has been refused by the customer (me!) which obviously never happened....!

Then, Yodel team told me that parcel would arrive the next day (today) but now they are telling me it's back at the depot and I should contact my seller. When I ask you is my seller, the Yodel assistant is answering me a random Clothing company that I've never heard of! The whole thing is a joke!

I requested 2 days off for this nightmare, and I urgently need my wifi.

What should I do? Can I directly go pick it up at the Mitcham depot? I don't want to go through Yodel anymore...

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi quentquent1010

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had this experience with your delivery. I can understand the frustration there. 

It looks like you have been in touch with our team and we have raised an inquiry about the order. Once the order has been confirmed to have been returned to us or lost, we can then arrange for the equipment to be resent out.

Did the team advise when you'll likely receive an update?

Beth