cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong contract end date

Geoff-s
Tuning in

My contract ends 30th July 2024 however when I called Virgin they say it ends 7th July.

The dates showing online don’t make any sense to me possibly confused due to me having initially accepted new contract a few months ago and then reverting to the original.

I need to clarify immediately so that I can discuss contract renewal with them tomorrow which is 30 days before my contract ends. Although online it shows 7th July.

would really appreciate someone picking this up so we can DM and get this sorted out please 

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Geoff-s 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service, I'd be happy to take a look into this with you via a private message.

Thank you for your patience and when you are ready please join me by clicking here: https://virg.in/A-C. I will keep this open for 15 minutes for you, any issues please do let me know. 

Morning Ash,

Sorry for  messaging again - nothing has happened as yet as far as I know, but I just wanted to maintain contact with you so that I can let you know once it does. 

Hi @Geoff-s, thank you for your post.

We'll respond to your latest private message as soon as possible.

Regards,
Daniel