cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the contact phone number?

sillygoose
On our wavelength

Hi,

I logged in my account online and have been around and a round every branch I can find but still can't anywhere to change my contact phone number!!!
I know Virgin must have one on file because they have sent service fault SMS messages from 'VirginMedia'
The number they are sending to will be going soon so I need to update it.
Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Maybe try another browser to see if you can scroll down further or else just call it in on 0345 454 1111 / 150.

Love the alternative dimension. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Mine is at https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/account-settings/details 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Thanks but nope.. not there

carl_pearce
Community elder

There for me too.

sillygoose
On our wavelength

Under which heading on that page please?

Contact details / phone number

*The page can be buggy mind https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2023/11/customers-of-virgin-media-uk-still-suffering-account-u... 

Thanks, but under that I literally have just 'First Name' and nothing else!

And yet as I mentioned, they do know my number... sigh. Another day in 'Virgin Media's Alternative Dimension'

Maybe try another browser to see if you can scroll down further or else just call it in on 0345 454 1111 / 150.

Love the alternative dimension. 

Morning sillygoose,

Thanks for posting, and sorry you've not been able to update your contact number.

So I can help I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm