cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does the new contract display online?

alanwils
Tuning in

Just agreed a new contract with Virgin Media, but it's not displayed on my VM online account.

How long does this normally take? When will  I see the new monthly payments displayed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @alanwils, thank you for your response.

We're sorry to hear you feel this way 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

notdodgy
Up to speed

I had a similar question and was told the discounts will show on my next bill.
The contract online shows some random price they would like to charge, possibly a historical figure.
The contract summary showed the discount price and that applied after the discount ends.
However the bill now show the full price and the discounts applied, which results in a bottom line of the agreed amount, or it was until they hit me with the annual price rise of RPI+3.9%.
If only my pension income went up by that amount!!

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @alanwils 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Glad to hear that a new contract has been agreed. This would depend on how you agreed the new contract and when, if any, new services becomes active. 

If you have any equipment/install or activations needed, then you'll only see the contract change after this is activated. 

If you have done this through your online account, it can take up to 14 days to process at our side.

Usually once the contract is active, you should see this update on the account within 48 hours. 

Please do let us know if you're not seeing this in your online account by then. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Every time I call to see how much I owe; to confirm after viewing my online account, I'm given an amount that I don't agree with and only after challenging it, they confirm their mistake. However, I feel that this amount will be taken from my account anyway as it never corrected (they usually say 48 hours etc, but it never changes). I feel I have no option but to instruct the bank to cancel the DD (after receiving advice from the Citizens Advice Bureau). 

Hi @alanwils, thank you for your response.

We're sorry to hear you feel this way 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

I have replied via Messages, Daniel