cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web team suck...

steveclifford54
On our wavelength

£7 extra for more broadband, no change to contract.. good thinking.... WRONG... an e contract says im now paying £93 instead of my usual £53, this results in many calls, several to whom English is a stranger to.

The catalogue of lies and bullcrap to justify virgin medias **c o c k* up afterwards is unbelievable. So I think that maybe I will reduce my package and just have 250 bb. 3 calls and 3 different prices. 1st tells me its going to be £119 just for 250 bb on its own. After I finished laughing I rang number 2, this time I told them that their own site tells me it should be £60, BUT rep number 2 tells me it will cost "£83".  Oh in space of 5 mins, ive saved £36. Not happy I ring back for number 3, this time retentions..

Price quoted is £60. At minute im told im paying 53 for full tv, sport and phone which goes until sept. This is fine but I simply dont trust virgin anymore.... Im awaiting my next bill and if it is around £93, virgin are going to wish they went to war with putin, because im fxxking angry...... they are fast becoming an irritation....

4 REPLIES 4

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI steveclifford54,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Sincere apologies for any issues faced with your package, I can see in another thread our team invited you into a PM.

To avoid confusion we'll allow responses to occur from there.

Regards,

Kain

Thank you Kain. I am in limbo. On Tuesday im told my bill would be, 6th march £53, April £13, then £53 thereafter. Then last night im told its £53 6th march, nothing in april, £47 in May and then £53 thereafter.... so I get angrier

Looks like Kane_W has now left VM. I'm sure he will miss these threads. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Hi steveclifford54

We completely appreciate your frustration and we do apologise for any confusion caused.

We can see that you have recently been speaking with our colleague Daniel in regards to these issues, so if you would still like us to take another look at this, please drop him a PM so we can help further.

Kind regards

Beth