cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt package

Adeewest
On our wavelength

After a lot of mucking around with my package I was offered a 500 GB package as I am a O2 user I was told I would get 1000gb by the person offering my deal, when I spoke to the engineer who installed my new modem he agreed as I mentioned it to him when he fitted the new modem, however I am only getting just over 500gb, my contract says M500 volt , please can you advise what I should be getting

4 REPLIES 4

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

M500 Volt is indeed 500 Mbps. I assume you have been upgraded from vanilla M350 via Volt.

You could look to hold VM to the Gig1 call centre statement referencing the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and securing the call recording. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Adeewest thanks for reaching out and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear of any potential mis-selling or mis-information there may have been. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Adeewest
On our wavelength

Thanks this is being looked into as you suggested 

Glad to hear this 🙂 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?