cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Breached the 14-day cooling-off period rules....

MattL3
Tuning in

Hi

They breached the rules. Got really rude with me. Put me on a new contract without my agreement. 

I got the Ombudsman involved, I'm in the process of uploading evidence and would you believe they admitted it all on chat here.  Then changed the person handling the complaint and I back to the start.  I have to laugh as I have screenshot the conversation and will upload it for the ombudsman.

lets see how I get on.

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MattL3

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our Community Forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. However, I believe that you're already in conversation with one of my colleagues regarding your concern via private message. We'll continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thank you for your message.  VM have now moved into their controlling /delaying phase.  

ombudsman evidence needs to be uploaded by the 19, happening tonight 

MattL3
Tuning in

VM are so tricky.... I find their engagement to be dishonest.  Rich_F I will be clearly getting the call to listen to, the one you didnt tell me that was being recorded.  I am so glad taht all the call are recorded.