Did you mean: 

VAT invoice please

blox40
Tuning in

Hi, 

My current invoices do not contain VAT element. Could I have VAT invoices:

• backdated to 01/01/2023
  • going forward

Happy to provide VAT registration number.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @blox40 thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @blox40 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I would love to help you obtain your VAT receipts.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

blox40
Tuning in

Thank you so much on this prompt response Lee! I have replied top your message.

Kind regards

Thanks.  I have ordered 9 backdates receipts including September 2023. Does that sound correct to you?  It's back to and including your January 2023 statement.  Or do you wish to order the December 2022 one to be on the safe side?

Regards

Lee

Hi @blox40 thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R

blox40
Tuning in

Hi Lee, 

You have been wonderful and sorted my VAT receipt issue, I have already received my first VAT receipt by post. Looking forward receiving 9 backdated receipts :-).

Thank you so much on a great communication and brilliant and prompt help 🙂