cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Receipt

2N134LP
Tuning in

Could somebody at VM contact me to set up VAT billing for monies already received by VM ... and then on future payments going forward.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @2N134LP 

Welcome to the community forums 

I can see that a forums team member is support you on this request already from another post you've made. 
Should you have any questions or concerns, please ask these if your already opened private message and we'll be able to respond to you within one space. Thanks

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @2N134LP 

Welcome to the community forums 

I can see that a forums team member is support you on this request already from another post you've made. 
Should you have any questions or concerns, please ask these if your already opened private message and we'll be able to respond to you within one space. Thanks

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi I also would like to get VAT Invoices/Bills as i need to submit on my expenses for work, can anyone help

Ask your own question as I have done above ... and hopefully one of the VM Team will be in touch to take you through the long winded process required ... unfortunately they don't have an automated process for this and VAT Invoices have to be posted !  I found that it's no good calling VM, as the VM Agents in India and Philipines at first don't know what you are on about and then tell you that you will get one ... but nothing turned up.

Hey gpd1965, thank you for reaching out and not a problem I will send you a DM now so we can set this.

I would need the VAT number. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I have sent you a DM gpd1965, check it out when you can do 🙂

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

?

I have sent gpd1965, a message to sort this out thats all sorry.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Cheers m8