cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorised Netflix Debits to my Virgin Account

Chubsterman33
Tuning in

I have been trying to resolve this problem since April 2023 with no success. The debits keep occurring, even though I have no subscription to Netflix in any way whatsoever. I have contacted Netflix twice & they confirm that I am not in their system & refer me back to Virgin? The mind numbing incompetence of the customer services department in Sunderland knows no bounds, nothing is being resolved & to add insult to injury, they have just advised me on my latest statement that the Netflix subscription is going up from £15.99 per month to £17.99? No one takes ownership of this problem to get it resolved? I am at my wits end an OAP should not have this amount of stress & financial inconvenience. Any help on how to get this resolved would be very much appreciated. 

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Chubsterman33 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your billing and Netflix charge. 

Just to confirm on your set top box when you click on the Netflix app, does this ask you to register for an account or can you select a profile to watch?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Sorry not tried that, I have just stayed clear with anything to do with Netflix as you can appreciate with all the problems I have been having? 

Hi @Chubsterman33, thank you for your response.

We understand where you're coming from.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel