cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make payment

londonevie99
Joining in

That number no longer works if you haven't got a mobile! I have tried and tried, ALL numbers given on your webpages are only if you have a mobile, or for paying online, but there is a problem here as well, the site for one off payment does not work either; every time I have hassle trying to pay over the phone, a simple job I would have thought? A lot of defunct numbers as well; what do I do???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @londonevie99 

Try calling  0800 064 3777 

(screenshot below from https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payment/make-a-payment )

pay over the phone.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

londonevie99
Joining in

Could I have a possible reply here??? Otherwise I cannot pay anything!

Evie it can take the VM forum team a day or two to reply. 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

Sorry to hear you are still having issues when trying to make payments @londonevie99 This is certainly not ideal. What happens when trying to make payments here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payment/make-a-payment Do you get an error message? Does this happen on multiple devices and browsers?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

When I click to go to the next step, nothing happens, nothings moves at all.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @londonevie99 

Try calling  0800 064 3777 

(screenshot below from https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payment/make-a-payment )

pay over the phone.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Does this happen on multiple devices and browsers? Have you also enabled cookies on our website to ensure it functions properly? Please let us know and we will do our best to further look into this for you.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No, I am afraid that didn't help either, nothing happens, it is the same as the other site where operations are defunct. If only I could speak to someone..... 

I already have that number, you have to have a mobile, and online payments do not work. This is my problem in a nutshell, in the past, after a lot of googling I have managed to talk to someone that was able to either transfer me or some one that could take payment; this appears to have changed as ALL numbers require you to have a mobile.

Please someone help! I have even tried to create an account and guess what??? No confirmation email!!! What the .... is going on! This is making me ill!