cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV

WW1948
Up to speed

Could someone please explain why for last six month I have been paying(as part of package}but not receiving

NETFLIX

and TNT ultra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @WW1948, thank you for your query.

What's happening exactly when you try to access Netflix? Is there something that's preventing you from doing so? 

Advice on how to watch Netflix with Virgin Media can be found here

Regarding "TNT Ultra", just to confirm, are you referring to TNT Sports Ultimate? As explained in this article here, TNT Sports Ultimate offers selected events in up to 4K picture resolution with high dynamic range - representing colours and action in almost life-like quality - and Dolby Atmos sound.

You should be able to access it by going to channel number 531.

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @WW1948, thank you for your query.

What's happening exactly when you try to access Netflix? Is there something that's preventing you from doing so? 

Advice on how to watch Netflix with Virgin Media can be found here

Regarding "TNT Ultra", just to confirm, are you referring to TNT Sports Ultimate? As explained in this article here, TNT Sports Ultimate offers selected events in up to 4K picture resolution with high dynamic range - representing colours and action in almost life-like quality - and Dolby Atmos sound.

You should be able to access it by going to channel number 531.

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

I have sorted netflix.The old turn off box at wall did trick but afraid it did not bring TNT sports ultra back.I know when my contract ends I pay for TNt but if I cant get deal I will have to go rock bottom.By way could I have sky  sports ultra on pack I am on now or does it mean I loose offer

Glad to hear the Netflix issue is sorted @WW1948 

What happens when you try accessing TNT Sports?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

The ULTRA is just a correct picture but that dark you cannot watch.Ordinary pics are better

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

TNT Sports Ultimate is broadcast not just in UHD but HDR as well, and problems of screen darkening are often seen with budget TVs which do not have the the luminance range to properly display HDR. Another reason for screen darkening is incorrect picture settings.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

IT is not cheap TV

Thank you for your response @WW1948 In this case, you may have to check your TV display settings as seen here 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/TNT-ultimate-dark-picture/m-p/5386047#M49905 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs