cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT Sports Missing after Renewal

Roscoo
Joining in

Elected to renew my contract, through the app. At no point did it disclose that TNT sports would be removed. Told during this process nothing would change, my package would stay the same as I was not upgrading and happy with my package.

Renewed contract and TNT missing today. I logged into my account and TNT still shows in available channels in my package. No option to upgrade or add? Would like this resolved please. I am now aware that from the boards here it has recently been removed from some packages.

Bit miffed as the app clearly states nothing changes package stays the same and the banner for TNT is still showing in available channels. Please help,

2 REPLIES 2

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Roscoo 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had and that you feel this way 😔

In order to look into this for you, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi @Roscoo, thank you for speaking to us via private message.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Daniel