cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still being charged for ended contract

Mrtoad
Joining in

HI I left Virgin Media last year as my contract came to an end and moved house to an address that is not supplied by Virgin, but I am still being charged £8 a month since last August. I have written to them explaining the situation and tried to call many times to no success in getting my money back,the account has since be closed and I have no access to it, please can you help

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Mrtoad 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are facing this issue with this bill and thank you again for your post. Can I just confirm did you register a cancellation with us? 

On the bills that you receive what does the charge appear as? It is showing as a package? 

the package was closed down properly , the contract has  ended last August.I have the contract details and account number [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

In this case, to best look into this, I have sent a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs