cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service account address incorrect

Datodaria
Joining in

Hey, I recently signed up for VM on a new house I'm moving in, I'm already an O2 customer and have changed the address to the new address but it's still saying I'm not eligible for volt benefits, one thing I noticed is that the service address on my contract is incorrect, it has the post code twice, one next to the city as well which I think it might be why O2 is saying I'm not eligible. Can someone help amend this to what O2 expects so I can get the benefits? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Datodaria, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this.

To qualify for the volt benefits you must have both accounts registered under the same address/

If you have just updated the O2 side, I would leave it a few dates to update, once done you can activate them and this takes around 10  - 14 working days. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Datodaria, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this.

To qualify for the volt benefits you must have both accounts registered under the same address/

If you have just updated the O2 side, I would leave it a few dates to update, once done you can activate them and this takes around 10  - 14 working days. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hey thanks, it's just come through now after a few days. 

Hi @Datodaria 

Glad to hear all sorted 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill