cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Road Accident

Lawrie2
Joining in

Hi 

I have been involved in a road accident with a Virgin Media Tech engineer.

Liability was accepted by the engineer and I need to claim against insurance for my damages.

Please can someone get in touch as Virgin Media give no information to this extent?

Kind Regard

8 REPLIES 8

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lawrie2 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you were in a road accident with one of our field technicians. In cases like this where one of our vehicles is involved in a road traffic accident with a vehicle belonging to a member of the public, it is best advised to get in touch with your insurance provider. Through them, you can make your claim and your insurer will make the necessary contact with us to get this addressed.

Please let us know if you need any further help with this and we will do our best to assist.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi 

This is a bicycle road accident hence I have to claim directly.

A Police report has already been logged. Please can I have details of insurer.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What do you mean by "claim directly"?

Surely you exchanged insurance details with the other driver at the time?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for letting us know. In this case, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Cardiffman282
Super solver

If no luck here try Defence@virginmedia.co.uk 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

I got some of the details but was in no real condition to get them after being hit while on a bike.
I have the contact details of the driver, but as expected, they are ignoring me.

Thank you very much, this is very helpful

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

If you passed the vehicle registration to your insurer they'll track him down.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection