cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resetting password does not work

MariuszL
Joining in

Hello,

I tried to access my account recently and system does not recognise already used, stored password. No matter what new password I try to use, all within the guidelines, it always does say it is invalid. I have been with Virgin for more than a decade now, but I am milimeters away from just canceling my direct debit and leaving, especially that as a person hard of hearing I cannot use your phone services and there is no way to talk to someone face to face anymore. Can anyone from Virgin help with that?

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

VM have changed the ways of login to the MyVirginMedia account and the remaining email accounts.  You can read about this here:

https://www.virginmedia.com/dpb/help/change-my-virgin-media-email-address

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband/manage-email-account

As for cancelling your direct debit, please do not do this until you are certain that VM will not want to charge you for any outstanding amount.  Otherwise they will have no hesitation in putting a default on your credit file that can have very painful consequences, as others have found to their cost.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi @MariuszL 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your password reset at this time. 
Has the steps kindly provided by @jpeg1 helped in resolving this for you?

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley