cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recontracted and missing TNT Sports Add On

jdjhills
Joining in

Hello, I recontracted my Gig1 & Mega TV package over a month ago online and made sure I added TNT Sports as an add-on. The contract I received confirms that I selected it and therefore it would be included. However when the new contract came into effect at the start of this month, I lost access to the TNT Sports channels and have not had them since. I don't think it's a syncing issue as I have the option to purchase the add-on again at £18 p/m despite it already being included in the contract price I agreed to.

Any advice? Support were not very helpful and just asked if I'd like to pay the £18 p/m... obviously not!

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @jdjhills, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the addition of TNT Sports.

Sounds very much like this has simply not been added onto your account.

Let's take a closer look into this for you, and see if we can get this solved for you today

Thanks,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for working with me via our private messaging function @jdjhills, and I'm pleased to have had this all sorted for you.

Do please feel free to return to our Community Forums if any further issues with the service emerge and we'll be on hand to offer assistance were available and applicable.

Thanks,

David_Bn