cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received precontract documents but no other confirmation or access

mshah99
Joining in

Just availed the student offer which is due to run out in a couple of days. I have received the pre contract documents all ok. Since then, no confirmation of anything else or ability to log in. It is for a flat and I am collecting the keys and staying there Monday/ Tuesday. Delivery was available for both of these days so ideally don't want delays.

Can someone help me with this ASAP please? I don't want to miss out on the student deal. 

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mshah99, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

I'm afraid due to a possible typo, we're unsure on what you mean by availed. 

If you're already an existing VM customer and have renewed your contract online or via email then these orders go to a Back Office to manually apply. This can take up to 14 days to be done and you'll receive a an email confirming the changes along with a new contract once processed. 

If you're a new customer taking services for the first time then there will be a number of checks that will need to be done. Once completed, the account will be set up and we will send you confirmation of your installation date and account details. Until you receive the welcome email, any installation you selected on sign up is only provisional and subject to availability. 

If you have any further queries or questions, pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Availed means used. Do you know how long these checks usually take?

Hi mshah99, 

I'm afraid not. Sometimes it maybe a few hours, sometimes it can be a day or two. On occasions, if we need more information from you then there can be a longer delay. The team will be in touch as soon as they have any updates though 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs