cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What channels are on Mega TV

thomas93
Tuning in

Have just renewed my contract which wasn’t due to expire until January to make sure I gave vm plenty of notice.  Phoned 150 around 17.45 yesterday working on the premise that since majority of workers will be travelling home rather then phoning vm.  My call was answered within 5 minutes.

Explained that we could not afford the end of contract price of £85. Was paying Discounted amount of £65.  We are pensioners and said that we wanted to cancel tv part of package and just keep broadband and home phone. The gentleman immediately said he would check available offers and eventually came back with a discounted price of £70.00 for 18months which was for phone, mega tv and M350 broadband and we accepted. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @thomas93 

Welcome back to the community forums 

So glad to hear the team were able to find a suitable deal for you. 

I can see that @newapollo has kindly already provided the answer to your query regarding the channels on MegaTV. 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The channels available on Mega TV are shown in column 3 on the following page.

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tv/virgin-tv-360-channel-guide 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

OK, I've noted the disclaimers as a VIP, but it still leaves the question, why push Mega on contract renewals with standard V6 box, but not provide the information of Mega Channels on the normal Channel Guide.  Adding a column wouldn't nake it any more an incorrect mess than it already is.
On the other hand, as well as PDF for Mobiles, V6, 360,  how about a raw CSV so a competent use can parse the date to a usable personal format??

pdfbt40

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @thomas93 

Welcome back to the community forums 

So glad to hear the team were able to find a suitable deal for you. 

I can see that @newapollo has kindly already provided the answer to your query regarding the channels on MegaTV. 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley